The NRC-CWDT Groupsite is a meeting place on the internet that provides child welfare professionals with discussion forums, a shared calendar, member profiles, photo gallery, file storage, and more!
This is an informal site where you can converse and connect with your peers and NRC-CWDT staff on topics related to child welfare data and technology.
We invite State, Tribal, Territory, and local child welfare agency employees, and court staff as well as universities, researchers, and select vendors to join our community. Some past discussion topics include:
- Geographic Information Systems (GIS) and Child Welfare
- Discussion about “Number of Youth Aging Out of Foster Care Drops below 28,000 in 2010″
- Web-based reporting system for abuse/neglect intake?
- What rules do you have in place for agency use of social networking sites?
- Need help on methods for de-duplication of client records in SACWIS/IT system
We encourage you to upload your photo, complete your profile and participate! Please remember: If you have any questions for the Children’s Bureau, they must be submitted by email to the appropriate parties.
The Children’s Bureau and and the NRC-CWDT do not endorse any State, Court, or Tribe’s system or its developer over another. Though you may see mention of specific vendors on this site, it should not be considered as an endorsement of their services or products.
Request Training & Technical Assistance
The NRC-CWDT is available to provide customized, Agency-specific technical assistance for States, Tribes, U.S. Territories, and courts. To inquire about technical assistance, please contact us at email@example.com or call at: 703-263-2024.